Position: Hybrid Mobile Application Developer (iOS & Android)
Qualification (Min Anyone): B.Tech / B.E / BCA /M.Tech / MCA
Location (Hybrid): Noida, Sector-63/ Remote
Experience: 2-6 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
● Design and build the latest hybrid Mobile applications for the iOS /Android platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Contribute to the identification and adoption of technologies, tools, and industry best practices related to mobile app development.
● Excellent UI design skills with a good understanding of Bootstrap and responsive web design.
● Experience with tools such as Phonegap/Cordova/Appcelerator/Xamarin etc.
● Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
● Delivering analytic information with charts, tables, graphs, zoom in – zoom out, animation.
● Third-party libraries and APIs (Eg. Credit card payment gateways, Google Maps, ESRI Maps, etc.,) and social media integration
● Solid understanding of the full Mobile application development life cycle
● Exposure to the Android and iOS design guidelines and user interface trends and best practices
● Good knowledge of Mobile databases, Mobile Security, Mobile application distribution, Memory Consumption, Performance Improvement, Debugging Skills
● Develop fast & highly scalable and responsive applications
Plus Points –
● Knowledge of the latest iOS and Android features and differences from prior versions
● Familiarity with and understanding of Apples Human Interface Guidelines
● Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
● Familiarity with usability concepts within mobile design
Familiar Tools and Technologies –
● Xcode, Eclipse
● iOS SDK, Android SDK
● GIS implementation (Google Maps, ESRI Maps, Routing, etc.,)