Developing mobile applications can be as easy as opening up your IDE, throwing something together, doing a quick crux of testing, & submitting to an App Store – all done till your lunch!
Either way, it can be an extremely involved process which involves rigorous up-front design, QA testing on thousands of devices, usability testing, a full beta lifecycle, & then deployment a number of various ways.
Xamarin is unique in development space by offering a single language – C#, class library, and runtime that executes across all three mobile platforms of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone, while still compiling native (non-interpreted) apps that are performant enough even for demanding games.
- Complete Binding for the underlying SDKs
- Objective-C, Java, C, and C++ Interop
- Modern Language Constructs
- Amazing Base Class Library (BCL)
- Modern Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Mobile Cross Platform Support
Why Choose Xamarin
- Cut down on Costs – Xamarin allows Cross-Platform compatibility
- High Performance – Develop or write all apps in C# and share the same app code across all mobile development platforms.
- Native User Interfaces – Applications are developed with Native UI controls.
- Automatic Testing – Xamarin Test Cloud enables automatic testing on apps immediately
- Stays Up-to-Date – Xamarin Apps stay updated with latest iOS and Android features
- Wearable Technology – Google Glass is adaptable by Xamarin.Android
Why Wildnet Technologies for Xamarin?
- Appealing cross-platform compatible apps
- Development of iOS apps
- Cross-platform mobile consulting
- Development of Windows apps
- Using native features by intercepting with .NET class libraries
- Developing apps using C#, C and Java
- Apps developed with native UI controls
- Code sharing
- Enhanced web services, themes and UI controls
- Mobile cross-platform support
- Applications for multiple operating systems